Sunday, September 9, 2012

September 9, 2012

Peter has officially survived his first "real" illness . . . .ok, that's not true . . . he had Roseola a few weeks ago, but that was a cakewalk compared to the nasty virus he has had for the past week.  It will suffice to say that we have gone through 3 packages of Boogie Wipes and made a permanent dent in the sofa.  However, outside of a little "goop" still in his eyes and snout, he seems to be back to his old self . . . well, that and the super pitiful, almost silent cry he is holding out with . . . pretty sure that is because he realizes it is more pathetic and thus warrants more snuggles!
How the week started . . . 

How the week ended . . . . 

Peter says . . . see, I'm still feeling puny, but I'll try to put on a happy face and pretend I enjoyed painting!