Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17, 2012

Today, Mommy & I visited the Critter Barn with Aunt Whitney, Bennett and Bisa . . . the goats were my favorite, but Mommy didn't get a picture of me with them . . . so sad :(


This is Bennett and me petting a baby cow . . . he liked me right before this picture was taken . . . Daddy would have felt like the whole experience was very unsanitary!

I thought the chickens were neat . . . not the Roosters so much though . . . I initially thought they were cool until one, I think his name was Hugo, pecked me on the finger . . . I didn't like that much at all!

The bunnies were my second favorite . . . I can't wait until I am 4, like my cousin Bennett so I can hold a bunny all by myself

Bisa and I had a long conversation about cows .  . . he has lots of knowledge as there are wild cows in Ethiopia

Here's me with the bunnies again . . . as a side note, there water bowl was intriguing to me as well . . . Mommy says I am gross!