Today we decided to combine "school" with bathtime . . . Peter is spending the evening at Uncle Kurt & Aunt Whitney's tonight so we won't have time for a bath when we get home (because he will hopefully be fast asleep) . . . my goal was to introduce pouring . . . so, I provided several different types of containers that can both pour and be poured into. We had bowls, cups, stackers and a ladle. We talked about both colors and how to pour water into something and dump something (sometimes over his own head!)
 |
| Ummm. . . I'm naked, do you really have to take a picture? |
 |
| Oh, ok, Mickey's here, I guess you can take my picture (as a side note, Peter is obsessed with Mickey these days) |
 |
| Hi Again . . . still naked, but as it turns out, I like to be naked! |