Friday, October 12, 2012

October 12. 2012

Good Morning from Lake of the Ozarks - Scholtens Family Vacation 2012 
This is how Daddy & I spent every morning after breakfast - feeding the fish bagels (ok, I admit it . . . I ate most of my pieces!)

I had my first Oreo . . . it is vacation afterall

I really liked riding on the boat . . . however, the life jacket was a bit snug around my head

Still vacation . . . DumDum suckers are yummy

Gotta love a good junk store, don't ya think?

Ladies, Ladies, calm down, there is enough of me to go around

This is an exceptionally nice picture of me & Daddy at Ha Ha Tonka State Park, don't you think?

I've got my Davey Crockett hat . . . let's go!

Time for spelunking

It got a bit tight at the Bridal Cave Caverns so Daddy gave me a ride

Again, Daddy & Me . . .aren't we just soooo handsome?!?