Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 30, 2012

Today was a fun-filled pre-Halloween day .  . . I showed my costume to Grandbob and Grandma before they went home after a fun weekend (you can't see those pictures until tomorrow!) . . . Mommy & Aunt Whitney took me, Bennett and Bisa to visit Nana & Bumpa (that's Bennett & Bisa's grandma and grandpa) we wore our costumes and were the hit of the law office (again, you can't see those pictures until tomorrow . . . I don't want to reveal my costume!  Finally, Daddy, Mommy and I carved a pumpkin . . . the insides were slimy and cold, but I still touched them . . . my favorite thing to do was take the top off the pumpkin and put it back on!
Such a good helper
Daddy, did that pumpkin just throw up in my mixing bowl???

Delicious!

Daddy is super silly

One last check to make sure the insides are clean

Here Daddy . . . you missed a seed

What's in here?