Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 21, 2012

Today Mommy & Daddy took me to The Critter Barn's Family Round Up . . . there were animals, hay rides, a dunk tank, square dancing, banjos and even a really big chicken . . .here are a few of my highlights from the evening . . .

Mildred . . . I liked her, but she clearly needed a bath!
(Mommy excitement of the day . . . when we walked up to "Mildred" Peter loudly said "BAAAA"  I couldn't have been more proud and might have teared up a little bit!)

This is Jenny Lou (seriously, that is her name) . . . she lives in a house and goes for walks on a leash . . . I think I want a piggie just like her!

I told you Mildred was ok, but I really liked playing with the straw that was in her pen . . .

I LOVE to swing . . .
Folks, if this isn't true joy, I don't know what is!