I made my first trip to the Illinois State Fair this weekend . . . here's what I did . . .
| I think this one is self-explanatory |
| Butter Cow . . . Mooooommy was significantly more impressed than I was . . . |
| I thought this very brightly colored horse was much more interesting . . . |
| Seriously? You thought I would like this? |
| Let's get this over with already . . . |
| OK, here we go . . .maybe this isn't so bad . . . |
| Nope, I was wrong . . . terrifying . . . and, Auntie B bruised her tail bone . . . she wanted a donut to sit on :) |
| This is Wilma . . . her tongue is black . . . I know because she gave me lots of kisses . . . |
| This is Sanjay . . . I really wanted him to come see me . . . |
| Finally!!! |
| Llama Drama . . . oh no, wait . . . we had donkey drama (it pooped on Uncle Greg's shoe!) |