Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 29, 2012

Today would have been a special day had things gone as planned last year . . . one year ago today was Peter's original due date . . . clearly, there were other plans afoot . . . today, it doesn't matter when he arrived . . . we're just thankful that he is here!  We had a visit from Grandma & Auntie B last week, followed by a trip to Millennium Park today . . . fun times were had by all . . .

Not so sure about the sand yet . . .

OK, I suppose I can touch it . . .

Yes, I should bury my foot like Daddy did . . . I want to do everything he does!

Two peas in a very strange pod

I love the sand!  I loved the water even more, but those pictures are on Grandma's camera . . . maybe Mommy will post them later

I love my Auntie B  . . .  or Birdie . . . I don't actually know what her name is . . . must think of proper nickname!