Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13, 2012

Today is a special day for our family . . . one year ago today, after 52 long days, Peter came home from the hospital.  Brad and I were remembering this day last year and cannot believe it has been a year.  Peter is an amazing little dude . . . we both find it hard to remember life before him.  It is a little surreal.  Anyway . . . enough of that . . . on to the fun of the day . . .Blueberry picking!
 I'm not sure, Mommy . . . what do you want me to do?
 Hmm . . . I like holding the branch . . . what is this?!? Could it be the yummy berries Mommy give me at lunchtime . . .
 Ah, yes . . . it is the yummy berries . . .
 GIVE ME MORE!!!!  Peter loved picking the berries off the branches.  I thought he had eaten most of the berries he picked (or put them in my bucket) . . . however, when I picked him up out of his stroller, I found about 15 berries hiding in the seat . . . sneaky little boy . . . saving them for later!
That's a BIG chair!