Friday, December 14, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours  . . . . here are a few highlights from our exciting 2012!

January:  Daddy got a new job and moved to Grand Rapids while Mommy worked for a few more weeks in Bay City.  So, I got to spend some extra special time with Grandbob, Grandma and Grammy.  We had lots of fun, but I think I tired them out!



 February:  Mommy and I officially made the move over to Grand Rapids . . . I was very happy to be with Daddy . . . there was lots of work to be done, so I got right to it!  Auntie B came for a visit and we had lots of fun . . .

March:  March was a pretty boring month . . . ok, it wasn't boring at all . . . I learned to stand up on my own and oh my, what fun it is to see the world from a different vantage point . . . I especially liked standing at the activity table cousins Mac & Bennett shared with me!
 April:  We had a long visit at Grandbob and Grandma's house . . . I experienced lots of firsts on this trip . . . Vip's restaurant, toast (YUM!), swinging (terrifying), going down the slide (awesome!) and Easter baskets (yay for books and cars!)



 May:  Whew!  May was a busy month . . . my 1st birthday was in May so I had lots of visitors and got to do tons of fun things . . . Uncle Drew and Aunt Allison brought Rhett & Paisley to help celebrate my birthday . . . Grammy & GrampS helped me & cousin Bisa celebrate our birthdays (he's only three days older than me!)  I got to visit Sami (my NICU buddy).  Grandma & Grandbob got me a water table for my birthday and it is AWESOME . . I discovered the joy of painting (ok, I really discovered the joy of covering myself in paint!) and I had cake (delicious!)





 June:  We visited Grammy & GrampS in June and Grandma came along for the ride.  After a few days in Georgia, we went to Grammy's house in Florida for a week . . . it was lots of fun and GrampS taught me how to climb up and down steps . . .




 July:  I am an Olympian (ok, maybe it was just the toddler Olympics in Watseka and maybe I just dropped the shot put, but I still got the t-shirt!).  We were really in Watseka for GG's 100th birthday . . . I got to meet lots of new cousins. . .

 August:  Fairs, Fairs, Fairs . . . we went to so many fairs . . . I liked the petting zoos the best . . . Mommy & Daddy also took me to the beach . . . I also finally discovered that swinging is the BEST!  I could swing for hours!  PS - Auntie B bruised her tailbone taking me down the slide . . . she is a warrior!




 September:  We made one last trip to the beach and then started our family vacation . . . Great Gram turned 90 so we traveled to Little Rock to celebrate . . . more new cousins!!!  Then we went to Lake of the Ozarks (thanks Auntie B & Uncle Greg) for a fun week . . . we went fishing and explored caverns . . it was very relaxing
 



 November:  Bisa and I have become good buddies . . . I am so happy to have a cousin my own age who lives just a few minutes away!  Sami came for a visit and I got to show her some of my books while we lounged in the "pool" . . . I have been participating in Music Together classes all year, but Mommy finally got some pictures . . . it is my favorite part of the week!  We had lots of fun times at Meijer Gardens this year (this door was clearly made just for me!)  I had a long visit with Grandbob and Grandma (I think this potato bin is just the best thing ever . . . I am asking for my own for Christmas!)




 December:  We wish you and your family the very Merriest Christmas!
Love, Brad, Kristin & Peter