I'm just clearing out my camera this morning in anticipation of taking WAY too many pictures over the next few weeks . . . so, I thought I would share an eclectic mix of our December so far . . .
 |
| I'm coloring . . . who cares, what's the big deal . . . I'm a big boy . . . get over it! |
 |
| Our Santa Countdown calendar . . . sadly, Peter's favorite part is trying to eat the cotton ball once it is covered in glue! |
 |
| Peter who? I don't see anyone named Peter . . . |
 |
| Trying out for a role in Avatar II |
 |
| I think I already shared this one, but it just turned out so well I am sharing it again (PS - the previous picture shows that Peter did truly do most of the work on this!) |
 |
| This is one of my favorites and oh so easy to make |
 |
| Just love my little guy! |
 |
| This one was super fun to make .. . . glue, paint, q-tips, tree-shaped sponges, and glittery reindeer and moons . . . sort of obsessed with saying "Moooooon" right now . . . |
 |
| LOVE both of these guys! |
 |
| Another project created with the help of painters tape . . . Peter had lots of fun putting the ornaments on this one |
 |
| I just love how intent he was on properly placing each item on the stockings . . . he had a ton of fun with this one |
 |
| Our dinnertime activity . . . again, sadly the favorite part is not the bible verse, but the chocolate hiding inside . . . |
 |
| I had to share this because it shows the almost finished product . . . I think it is beautiful! |