Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Peter!  Oh no, wait . . . Happy Birthday, Hambisa!  Today is actually Hambisa's (Peter's cousin) 1st birthday.  However, he was generous enough to let Peter celebrate today since Grammy & GrampS are in town.  Don't worry, Hambisa's party is tomorrow

Hmmm . . . cake, I'm interested, but unsure

OK, I guess I'll test the waters . . . this colored stuff looks interesting

Hambisa reminded me that I should just go for it!

Oh my, a dilly bar . . . I'll pretend like I am going to eat it in a tidy manner and maybe Mommy will let me have it

Hambisa and I are on the same page on this one . . . although, he is a little messier than me at this point . . .

Yes, we are victorious . . .

Now, let the wild rumpus begin

And boy, did it begin . . . mental mommy note . . . only one color of frosting next time!

We should probably clean ourselves . . .



OK, now we're clean . . . what's next?

Presents?!?!?!  For me????

I think I will open this one first . . .

100's of balls . . . Yippee!

This was before the frosting . . . see, we're crazy cats with or without the sugar rush!

I am including this picture strictly so you can view Aunt Whitney's awesome expression!