Friday, May 18, 2012

May 18, 2012 (part 3)



I would like to say that I am great at documenting milestones, but then I realized that I haven't really blogged about Peter rolling over, sitting on his own, talking (well, sort of talking), crawling, standing, getting ready to walk . . . however, I was oh so pleased with the big milestone he reached yesterday . . . his first peanut butter and jelly sandwich . . . that's right, I'm excited about peanut butter.  I know he isn't technically a year old yet (just a couple more days), but that's what Mac & Bennett were having so I decided it was time . . . Peter loved it (I don't suppose Aunt Whitney's delicious strawberry freezer jam had anything to do with it).  So, there's the big milestone we're celebrating at our house . . .
Oh yeah, Peter has two teeth now as well . . . probably should have mentioned that when they appeared two weeks ago!!