Sunday, April 14, 2013

Update for February - March

I got to visit my good pal Sami way over in Bay City . . . she has her very own roller coaster!  It was super fun

We went to see the butterflies at Dow Gardens  . . . most of the butterflies were hiding because it was a dreary day, but we still had fun!

Meijer Garden has a huge butterfly garden and I have visited it several times already . . . I think bufies (as I like to call them) are fascinating . . .seeing them fly around relaxes me so much that one day I decided to lay down on the ground in the garden and ask for my blanket so I could take a nap!

We visited Grandma & Grandpa's for Easter again this year.  The Easter Bunny was very generous and brought me books, bubbles and LOTS of chocolate (which I LOVE, by the way)

Bunnies are delicious, in case you didn't know!

If you go check out our easter pictures from last year you'll see how big I have grown . . .

We visited Grammy & GrampS for a week and did lots of fun things.  I got to have a sleepover at their house, but most fun of all was going to "Touch a Truck" with Gramps . . . there were so many cool vehicles (and even a helicopter) to explore!

We snuck in line to check out the fire truck!  Shhh . . . don't tell Grammy!
 
I like the Grand Rapids Childrens' Museum . . .

 . . . especially the drums . . .

 . . . and the mirrors . . .can you guess which face is actually mine?

I LOVE BISA!

I LOVE RHETT!