Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11, 2013


Today we tried painting with different shapes . . . it was fun and messy . . . Mommy was very pleased until I discovered how fun it was to put the shapes back through their openings in the shape sorter . . . COVERED IN PAINT!

That painting thing gets tiring . . . I think I'll just hang out in this drawer for a while . . . where did I find it, you ask?  Well, first I pulled it all the way out . . . then  I removed all of Mommy's socks . . . then I pushed it around the room for a while . . . then I just decided to hang out and watch "Alice in Wonderland" for a few minutes . . . then I put several of my toys in it . . . then I took them all out and moved it to another room . . .then . . . I think you get the point :)