Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 25, 2012

Woo Hoo . . . I have secured the remote control

Now, which one of these buttons do I push to watch basketball?

Oh, I just can't figure it out . . . I guess I'll just chew on it for a while

Oh no . . .

Peter has an affinity for anything electronically-inclined (as I would imagine most babies do).  He has perfected his weird form of crawling by following either my cell phone, the remote or the digital camera around the living room . . . he gets quite put out with me for moving it every time he gets close!

In other, unrelated news . . . Peter attends a Music Together class on Wednesday mornings.  He has fun and has been enjoying it more each week as he gets comfortable being around other kiddos . . . at one point in each class the teacher, Miss Michelle dumps a bin full of musical instruments in the middle of the room.  I have to pick out Peter's instrument as there are some older siblings in the room that would trample him.  Today I picked out a tambourine for him.  As he was about to grab it, a little girl walked up to us.  She looked at me, and then at the tambourine.  I reached for it . . . she reached for it . . .her gaze was impenetrable . . . I was a little scared . . . so, Dari got the tambourine . . . today was the day I was intimidated by an 18 month old . . . I guess I better grow a thicker skin!