Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 22, 2012

Peter is 10 months old today . . . here is what I have learned about 10 month olds . . . they are non-compliant little stinkers . . . . I don't know what the problem was this morning. I got him all "cuted" up in his snazzy summer-wear, talked him through the photo plans I had, positioned him nicely in a comfy chair . . . and this is what I get . . . seriously?!?! STINKER!
In truth . . . Peter is an absolute joy to be with. He is happy, smiley, active and loving. He really loves the activity table, his alligator xylophone, Travis (his bedtime bunny) and anything he can chew on (still no teeth though). He is pulling up, prefers to stand (which he can do while holding on to something with one hand) and is just now becoming quite the chatty little man. He has no interest in crawling (which may change, but as he can sit in the position and does crawl from time to time I think he may just move straight to walking . . . we shall see). He is just beginning to "cruise" as long as he knows Mommy is right behind him.
I don't know how much he weighs (somewhere around 16 or 17 pounds I would guess), nor do I know how tall he is (roughly 28-29" I think). Here's what I know . . . he's happy, he's healthy, he's tall and skinny (I mean, come on, have you met his Daddy?!?)
So, here's the best picture Peter would allow today . . . oh, and PS . . . his head is big, but not as big as that first picture makes it look (can you say Megamind?)