Monday, February 27, 2012

February 28, 2012

It is hard to believe that Peter is nine months old . . . he is such a big boy! He had his 9 month well checkup on Wednesday of last week and got lots of outstanding news. First and foremost, Peter finally made it onto the growth chart for his actual age in weight. He is 27 1/2" tall and weighs 16 pounds. He is on track developmentally and even ahead in some areas. We are so proud of him . . . so, in honor of his 9 month birthday, we decided to move (ok, maybe it had more to do with Brad's new job, but the dates coincided!) Brad has been living in Grand Rapids for over a month and Peter and I are finally able to be here with him. We are renting a lovely apartment while our house is for sale in Bay City. We're praying it won't stay on the market too long, but the real estate market in Bay City is not booming, so any added prayers would be very welcome! I am officially a stay at home mom, now. Something I never thought I wanted, but I am thrilled to spend all this time with our little man.

Hmmm . . . what to do next (rather what to chew on next)

I missed Daddy . . . I'm so glad we're all together again

Do you like my big boy outfit?

Getting a little work done before Daddy gets home

Chillin' out with a movie . . .