A Day in the Life of our 5 MONTH OLD!!!!!

Good Morning!

I Like to Roll Around on my changing table . . . DANGEROUS!

I REALLY like to be naked!

Super Serious Peter

I just learned to suck my thumb . . . I haven't figured out that it is more comfortable to close my fist though . . .

Hello World . . .

Time for my morning exercises

Is that sausage over there?

Breakfast with Mommy and Daddy . . . looking a little concerned

Turns out . . . the concerned look was valid . . . time for a wardrobe change!

Incognito

Time for a walk . . .

A Swing and Rings . . . what could be better?

This rolling over thing is for the birds

I like to practice standing up

Nap #1

Music with Mommy

Nap #2

Dinner!

Time for a Ride

Oops . . . had to make a pit stop!

Last Call . . .
I'm off to dreamland now and Daddy won't let Mommy take pictures of me while I am asleep . . . be assured that I am cute when I sleep in my crib, too :)