What a difference two months makes . . .
Then . . .
Now . . . no more saggy skin here . . .
Then . . .
Peter has grown so much in the past two months . . . it is strange to think that he is two months old, but technically should still be in the womb.
At two months old, Peter enjoys:
his bouncy chair (but not the swing/vibrating seat - HATES it!)
chillin' in the Boppy
snuggling on the sofa while Mommy or Daddy nap
EATING!!!!
That about sums up Peter's life right now . . .well, except for the unmentionables that occur on a very regular basis! As I write this, Peter is having some tummy time . . .not his favorite thing in the world. He is able to lift his head up and look around and has started to push up on his hands. Peter can roll from side to side on his own (and does, every night - I don't know why we bother trying to position him).
Aunt B had to head home this morning and we miss her already. It was so nice to have her here this week to help out and to bond with Peter.
I don't have a weight for two months. However, we were at the pediatrician on Tuesday of last week and Peter weighed 6 lbs, 13 oz (which was a gain of 1/2 pound in 5 days). I am guessing he is right around 7 pounds by now. We'll know on Tuesday morning as Peter has his two month immunizations at the pediatrician (not a fun day for the little man.)
Aunt B and I had a little photo shoot with Peter to document what he looks like at two months. I assured Brad that Peter was not traumatized in the process! Here are a couple of the pictures . . . we took lots, but these two give you a good picture of how much he has grown (and yes, for those of you wondering, his hair is on the red side . . . and no, neither Brad nor I have red hair . . . and yes, Peter is ours)